Associate Advisor Award
The annual Associate Advisor award honors and recognizes an associate who has demonstrated outstanding dedication to first-year students. In support of your nomination, please include specific reasons why you believe your nominee is deserving of this award.
Here are the criteria for you to consider for your nomination:
- Regularly checked in, either by email or in person, with advisees beyond the necessary Institute deadlines and event announcements.
- Always kept advisor informed of advising interactions.
- Actively supported advisor and advisees with registration and/or check-in meetings.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of campus resources and was able to provide sound advice about classes, majors or time management.
- Displayed generosity with his or her time by being accessible and approachable.
- Proactive in organizing social activities/get-togethers with advising group.
If you wish to elaborate on the brief statement above, please provide more detail here.