Here are some other resources that can help you in your exploration of majors.
- MIT Alumni Advisors Hub: Get advice, insight, and prep from alumni who are willing to share their knowledge and make a difference.
- Meet with a Career Advisor: Drop-in or schedule an appointment.
- PKG Explore (application required): The PKG Explore program allows students to “apprentice” with a problem before diving in with a solution.
- Perceptions of Major Survey: The survey was launched on February 13 and closed on March 2. Of the 4,365 undergraduates invited to participate, 47.3% responded.
- Graduating Student Survey Report: An annual exit survey of bachelor's and master's degree recipients is conducted offering first destination information on employment, salaries, graduate schools and more.