Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences
Details on tutoring available in SHASS departments follows below.
- Subjects available: 14.01, 14.02
- Eligibility and description: 14:01: See 14.01 Stellar site for information. For individual tutoring in 14.02, contact Gary King, Course 14 Undergraduate Academic Administrator.
- Contact: Gary King, Room E52-304, 617-253-0951, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subjects available: Tutoring is available in writing for the social sciences.
- Contact: Tobie Weiner, Room E53-483, 617-253-3649, email@example.com.
Course 21A, 21G, 21L, 21M, and in 21 CMSW
- For information around language placement: https://mitgsl.mit.edu/fall-2020-class-location-and-level-placement
- Subjects available: Writing tutors are available for some HASS-CI subjects. Enrolled language students may seek individual help, when needed, from their instructors during regular office hours or by appointment.
- Contact: Contact your instructor to inquire about subject-specific tutoring or the Writing and Communication Center (Room E39-115, 617-253-3090 or 617-324-4858, firstname.lastname@example.org) for a writing tutor.