The CAP is composed of nine voting members and eight ex officio members.
The Office of the Vice Chancellor designates two ex officio members, the Medical Director designates one. Others serve in functions defined in the Faculty Rules. Ex officio members provide information but do not vote.
If you have a question for the Committee, please email email@example.com or contact the CAP Administrator in room 7-104, 617-253-4164. It is not appropriate to contact Committee members directly to inquire about a decision or influence a vote.
Of the nine voting members, six are faculty (including the Chair) and three are students.
- Prof. Ceasar L. McDowell, Chair, Urban Studies and Planning
- Prof. James M. Lebeau, Materials Science and Engineering
- Prof. Sandy Alexandre, Literature
- Prof. James B. Orlin, Sloan School of Management
- Prof. Yang Shao Horn, Mechanical Engineering
- Prof. Matthew A. Wilson, Brain & Cognitive Sciences
- 3 Undergraduate Students (Appointments Pending)
Ex Officio Members
- Ms. Leslie Bridson, Designated Representative, Dean of Admissions and Student Financial Services
- Dean DiOnetta Jones Crayton, Office of Minority Education/Office of the Vice Chancellor Designate
- Dean Gerardo Garcia-Rios, Student Support Services
- Dean Kathleen Monagle, Student Disabilities Services
- Dean David Randall, Designated Representative, VP and Dean for Student Life
- Dr. Antio Lim, MIT Medical/Co-Designate
- Dr. Haleh Rokni, MIT Medical/Co-Designate
- Ms. Ri Romano, Designated Representative, Registrar’s Office
- Dr. Karen Singleton, MIT Medical/Co-Designate
- Dean Elizabeth Cogliano Young, Designated Representative, Vice Chancellor
Staff to the Committee
- Ms. Jocelyn P. Heywood, 7-104, firstname.lastname@example.org