The following are important dates and events to note for the month of February.
- Feb 8-12: Registration Week
- Feb 11: UROP Office Direct-Funding (funds from UROP office) application deadline
- Feb 13-15: Students arriving on-campus. See Arrival Information in the Orientation section.
- Feb 14 & 15: Orientation Activites
- Feb 16: First Day of Spring Classes
- Feb 19: Registration deadline. Registration for all students must be submitted by this date. $50 late fee.
- Feb 22: Third quarter Physical Education & Wellness classes begin.
Subject Listing and
Titles, descriptions, instructors, times, and locations for each subject offered at MIT. Symbols mark subjects that meet various Institute requirements. Use the handy scheduling tool for pre-registration.
Online Add/Drop >
Once Online Registration is submitted, all further requests to add, drop, change units, and change subject registration status are made via the Online Add/Drop application.
Your official academic record. Check often to make sure you're officially enrolled in the subjects you're attending. This is where you pre-register for each term. You can also see your grades and check your progress toward Institute requirements.