Important Dates: June
Important dates and deadlines for June are listed below.
- June: Submit your Medical Report due no later than July 23. For questions, see the Medical Report FAQ.
- June 1-15: Applications forAdvisingand Pre-Orientation Programs (FPOPs)are available. Both are due no later than June 15.
- June 9: Deadline to enter Housing Lottery
- June 15: Deadline to submit Pre-Orientation Programs (FPOPs) Applicationand Advising Application.
- June 15: Deadline tosubmit your ID photo.
- June 20: Deadline to submit your Final Transcript to the Admissions Office (link leads to instructions). If you have already mailed this, you needn't resubmit. Contact Admissions Office directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have concerns about receipt of your final transcript. Our staff cannot answer this question.
See the Critical Summer Actions and Deadlines page for complete details on additional dates and deadlines for incoming Class of 2023 students.
Subject Listing and
Titles, descriptions, instructors, times, and locations for each subject offered at MIT. Symbols mark subjects that meet various Institute requirements. Use the handy scheduling tool for pre-registration.
Online Add/Drop >
Once Online Registration is submitted, all further requests to add, drop, change units, and change subject registration status are made via the Online Add/Drop application.
Your official academic record. Check often to make sure you're officially enrolled in the subjects you're attending. This is where you pre-register for each term. You can also see your grades and check your progress toward Institute requirements.