Important Dates: July
The following are key dates and deadlines for the month of July.
- July: Submit your Medical Report due no later than July 23. For questions, see the Medical Report FAQ.
- July 1: MIT Orientation Registration form and Advanced Standing Exam registration form are available for you to submit.
- July 8: Registration deadline for SECOND offering of the online First Year Essay Evaluation (July FEE). Please see the FEE site for complete information on FEE registration dates and deadlines.
- July 8-19: Complete part one of AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates course (SAPU)training. Part 1 must be completed by July 20.
- July 8-19: Complete Kognito - Emotional Wellness on College and University Campusestraining.
- July 8-19: Complete Transitioning to MITexercise.
- July 12: Deadline for submission of Transfer Credit materials(Math, Chemistry, Physics) - forms must be received for evaluation by this date.
- July 15: Deadline to submit AP scores.
- July 19: Completion deadline for part one of AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates course (SAPU) training.
- July 19: Completion deadline for Kognito - Emotional Wellness on College and University Campusestraining.
- July 19: Completion deadline for the Transitioning to MIT exercise.
- July 23: Submit your Medical Report. For questions, see the Medical Report FAQ.
See the Critical Summer Actions and Deadlines page for complete details on dates and deadlines for incoming Class of 2023 students.
Subject Listing and
Titles, descriptions, instructors, times, and locations for each subject offered at MIT. Symbols mark subjects that meet various Institute requirements. Use the handy scheduling tool for pre-registration.
Online Add/Drop >
Once Online Registration is submitted, all further requests to add, drop, change units, and change subject registration status are made via the Online Add/Drop application.
Your official academic record. Check often to make sure you're officially enrolled in the subjects you're attending. This is where you pre-register for each term. You can also see your grades and check your progress toward Institute requirements.