Fall 2022 Advising Calendar
The following are important dates and deadlines for you and your advisees, during the Fall 2022 semester
- Monday, August 15: Online Advising Folder becomes available
- Monday, August 22: Please be sure to send your welcome email to advisees with details on your first meetings by this date. See Sample Advisor Welcome Email for a template you can customize for your advisee outreach.
- Tuesday, August 30, 1-3pm: Initial Advising Group Meeting
This block of time is available to meet with your advisees and associate advisor as a group. You may also use part of the time to have individual registration meetings.
- Thursday, September 1, 10-4pm: Individual Registration Meetings
Registration must be submitted (by the student) no later than 5pm
- Friday, September 2: Students’ schedules temporarily available on WebSIS.
- Friday, September 2 – Wednesday, September 7: Registration for 1st quarter Physical Education & Wellness classes.
- Tuesday, September 6: Registration Day for upper-level students. Your advisees can make changes to their schedules.
- Wednesday, September 7: First Day of Classes
- Week of September 12: Recommended second week check-in with advisees.
- Thursday, September 16: Last day to add half-term subjects offered in first half of term (H1).
- Wednesday October 5 – Wednesday October 12: Registration for 2nd quarter Physical Education & Wellness classes.
- Friday, October 7: Add Date – Please check in prior to this deadline in case any advisee needs to adjust their registration.
- Friday, October 7: Last day to drop half-term subjects offered in first half of term (H1).
- Starting the Week of October 10: First Year Flags from instructors begin to be sent. Check in on any advisee receiving a flag.
- Weeks of October 10 and October 17: Schedule mid-semester meetings to check in with all of your advisees, but especially for anyone who receives one or more flags.
- Wednesday, November 23: Drop Date: Should check in well before this deadline, especially with any advisee who received a First Week Flag, to assess the possibility of dropping a subject.
- Thursday, December 1: Online Pre-Registration for IAP and Spring Term begins. All students
- Wednesday, December 14: Last day of Fall Term Classes
- Friday, December 16 – Thursday, December 22: Fall Term Final Exam Period