Details on who to contact regarding available tutoring in School of Science departments are provided below. If your course is not listed, consult the department undergraduate administrator for more information.
- Subjects available: 5.03, 5.07, 5.12, 5.13, 5.60, and 5.61. See Science Core Tutoring for details on 5.111 and 5.112.
- Eligibility and description: To be eligible for tutoring services, you must be attending lecture and recitation regularly, turning in problem sets, and attending office hours, and gain approval from your TA. (Prior to the first exam, all students are eligible for tutoring if they meet the previously stated criteria. After the first exam, only students working at C or below are eligible for tutoring.)
- Contact: Apply for tutoring on the Chemistry Department web site.
- Subjects available: 7.01X, 7.02, 7.03, 7.05, 7.06.
- Eligibility and description: Visit the Biology department website for details on tutoring options.
- Contact: Individual tutors as listed on the Department web page.
- Subjects available: 8.03, 8.04, 8.05, and onward. See Science Core Tutoring for 8.01 and 8.02.
- Eligibility and description: Tutoring is often arranged by the subject instructor as needed.
- Contact: See the subject syllabus or website.
- Introductory Subjects available: 18.03, 18.06, possibly 18.04 and 18.05. See Science Core Tutoring for 18.01 and 18.02.
- Eligibility and description: Visit the Math Learning Center in room 4-159 during open hours Monday through Thursday, 3-5 pm and 7:30-9:30 pm. No appointment necessary.
- Contact: For more information contact the Math Academic Services Office.