Countdown to Campus: Before You Arrive
This section details things you need to know as you prepare for spring and before you arrive on campus.
Additional information will be posted for the Class of 2025 throughout the summer, please check back. Start by checking the critical deadlines page for important summer action items.
The following critical activities that must be performed by specified deadlines before Orientation:
- Create your Kerberos ID, obtain Web Certificates, set-up Duo
- Enter Housing Lottery/Explore Campus Dining
- Register/Take FEE
- Explore and rank your First Year Advising preferences, and investigate your Academic Options to start planning for your fall classes
- Apply for Pre-Orientation Programs (FPOPs)
- Submit your MIT ID photo
- Send AP/IB/Transfer credit scores/details to MIT.
- Complete training modules – Alcohol Edu, Sexual Assault Prevention-Undergrads (SAP-U), and Kognito
- Submit your Orientation Registration form (link will become available soon)
- File your Emergency Contact, Final Transcript, Medical Report
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available between 9am-5pm EST, Monday through Friday.