Resources for you
- Canvas training for associate advisors addresses topics such as Impostor Syndrome, stress and time management. Additionally, there are essential guidelines on how to work with your advisor.
- Academic Directory references majors, minors, concentrations and classes of current associate advising cohort.
- Academic Tool Kit gives you access to study skills handouts for your advisees.
- The Associate Advising Navigation Guide is a monthly newsletter that is emailed with tips, resources, deadlines and event notifications.
- Slack (https://mit.associates2022.slack.com) #academics, #resources and #ofy-activities are updated weekly with information to help you advise your first-year students.